Ask for what you want, and be prepared to get it!
You must be thinking people are talking about manifestation and the law of attraction, so now what this girl is going to say is nothing new. Phew, you cracked the code. Yes, I won’t explain to you what manifestation is; let google play its role.
Ahh, then why should I read this blog. HAHAHA, I can read your mind.
Ok, I am in a super excited mood; let me spill the beans here. I had read the book “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne in 2019. I did not complete the book for some reason. I believe that our thoughts play an important role in shaping our lives and in shaping our personalities.
I had heard many people talking about the law of attraction and the power of manifestation. I would see on social media people would write down their journey. I was not a firm believer in the law of attraction. My subconscious mind had negativity and self-doubts and anxiety, fear of failure and everything which was not positive.
I am an avid reader. I purchased the book Attitude is everything; I started noticing a bit of change in my attitude. My thoughts shifted from negative to positive; I was happy with the performance and confidence. I started developing a growth mindset. I had so many self-belief limits which blocked my energies to develop and grow.
In 2020, I wanted to change my job and wanted to work in my dream organization. I created a dream board and jotted down everything I desired to be in 2021. The first thing was desperately changing my job. I had read somewhere that if you write down your goals and start taking action, it aligns your energy for what you desire. I wanted to learn the new technology and started upskilling.
I did my certification and had a goal of six months in my mind. I approached at least two people daily, noted their opinions and suggestions, prepared for the interview. After two months of constant effort, I received an interview call from my dream firm.
I was excited, but I was scared too; all the what-if I failed in the interview questions started appearing. When you step out of your comfort zone, you will feel anxious. You will notice the overwhelming feeling occupying your mind. Opportunities always come with challenges. I went through 5 interview rounds and made it. I was super proud of myself.
The next thing was starting blogging. Oh boy, I was so excited to start blogging but wait, I did not know SEO, finding keywords, writing meta descriptions, but that did not stop me. Now you see I am writing the blogs, my burning desire to learn and take a step each day paid off.
When I heard my friend talking about her dream and what steps she took, I was shocked that I was doing everything knowingly but unaware of the term “MANIFESTATION”.
Manifestation will shape you in many ways. It surely helps you in achieving success but also transforms you rewire your brain. It is not only limited to your wealth; but also health. You can manifest for others too.
Trust me, all you have to do is get rid of overthinking. Count your blessings; send positive energy to the universe; be grateful for what you have. The universe will send positive vibes to you that shall take you to another level.
The best way to manifest is to: 1. Write down a small goal. 2. Commit yourself completely. 3. Create a plan 4. Take action each day.
Steps that have helped in the journey of Manifestation :
- Journaling – I write down everything I want to achieve and set my goals and how to achieve them. If any thought is disturbing, I acknowledge that thought in a different diary or book.
- Counting my blessings – Show gratitude towards the universe. A simple thank you can change your life. Your mind will focus on the things which you are taking for granted or neglecting.
- Morning Intentions – When you begin your day with a morning intention, it is already intelligible in your mind what actions you have to take for the day.
- Evening Reflections – Release the belief that is troubling you. Create a plan for the next day. Reflect on your thoughts and energies. Meditate for at least 10 minutes.
- Stress and Anxiety Release – When you reflect on your thoughts, it helps you in releasing your stress and anxiety. It helps you in answering the questions you are looking for everywhere.
- Overcoming self-limiting beliefs – Once you start acknowledging your thoughts, it will help you in finding the root cause of your belief system.
- Trust your process – Once you have started to work on your goals, don’t fall into the trap of self-doubt. Believe in yourself and trust the process. Everything shall fall in the place.
- Raise your vibrations – Connect with nature. Raise your energy levels. Don’t sit in your pyjamas and scroll down social media. Take a walk and reconnect with your mind, body and soul.
- Stick to your plan – Creating To-Do list is fun; don’t overwhelm yourself. Create 2-3 goals and prioritize them. Stick to your routine, don’t panic if you can’t achieve it immediately.
- Find a mentor – Find someone who knows about manifestation. Finding a reliable mentor will change your life. They will help you in achieving the right kind of mindset.
- Accountability Partner – If you feel lonely; ask a friend to help you or be a part of a community. Find an accountability partner who is willing to share the space with you.
- Compliment yourself – Compliment yourself for becoming the best version of yourself. The way you talk with yourself plays an important role. If you keep telling yourself that “I am not good enough”, I “don’t deserve this”, “I won’t be able to achieve it anyway”, then you are inviting negative energy.
- Check your surrounding – If you are keeping everything messy, not taking care of cleansing your space then you are inviting negative energies. Keep everything neat and clean. Declutter your space.
P.S: There are so many benefits of manifestation. The key to success is not limited to having wealth but seeking abundance in every aspect of life.